Proposal Negotiation Services:
• Attend meetings with assigned contracting officer at GSA on client's behalf, when required.
• Assist client in answering GSA requests and questions.
• Negotiating the best possible awarded price, terms, and conditions.
• Document all negotiations for client's review and signature.
• Create final proposal prepare GSA award package for client’s approval.
• Submit client’s GSA Schedule Contract proposal to GSA and provide electronic and hard copies of proposal and awarded pricelist to client.
Post-Award Services - Maintain 30-Day Maintenance & Support for GSA Schedule Contract
Also Available Are:
|• GSA Advantage! Submission & Maintenance
• Pricelist Adjustment & Proposal Solicitation Refresh
• Government Regulations Compliance Review
• Subcontracting Plans
• SAM Applications
• Addition of Special Item Numbers (SIN)
• Administrative, Labor Category, & Demographic Contract Changes
• Monthly GSA Schedule Maintenance Packages
• Excercise of Option to Extend Clients Contract
• Quarterly Sales Reports
• Novation Agreements
• Price Increases
• Price Decreases
MARA, Inc is committed to meeting the training needs of your business by providing both on-site/off-site and one-on-one training that covers all aspects of the GSA/VA Multiple Award Schedules. Our intense training sessions are specifically designed to assist clients in understanding GSA/VA Schedule Contract vehicles. Training topics include:
|• GSA Schedule Contract Overview
• Negotiating a GSA Schedule Contract
• Contract Administration
• GSA Advantage
• Other GSA Schedule Contracts
• Government Purchase Card (SmartPay™)
|• Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
• Contractor Teaming Agreements
• Statement of Work
• State & Local Procurement
• Tips on Marketing Your GSA Schedule
• Customized Training Available upon Request
FAR & Agency Regulation:
Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) are the rules, regulations, and standards that govern the federal government's purchasing and contracting process.
Assistance in navigating and interpretation of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Agency Regulations keeps your company abreast of upcoming legislation and agency rules that will impact your contract and business.