We Deliver Superior Service at a Reasonable Price
Quality Work Is Guaranteed
Skillful GSA Contracting & Negotiating
Find new customers in government agencies with GSA contracting and negotiating from our consultants in Falls Church, Virginia. At Mary A Rogers and Associates Inc, We will Interview you to insure to the best of our ability that your firm has every possibility to receive a contract before we enter into a contract agreement.
Specifically designed for your individual business size and needs, we assist both large and small businesses in obtaining GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contracts,Federal Supply Schedule and GSA Schedule Contracts. Our services are very reasonably priced, and quality work is guaranteed. Contract services include:
Schedule Contract Preparation Services:
- An initial meeting to handle introductions, setting of expectations including
timelinefor awards, and to familiarize client with the information GSA will require.
- Analysis of client’s commercial practices, products and/or services to determine the appropriate GSA Schedule Contract.
- A review of
client’scommercial pricing and policies.
- Provide assistance to
clientin gathering information needed by GSA, including discount recommendations and
price point evaluations.
- Create forms, charts, and proposal presentations required by GSA.
- Finalize and submit client’s proposal to GSA.
Proposal Negotiation Services:
- Attend meetings with assigned contracting officer at GSA on client’s behalf, when required.
- Assist client in answering GSA requests and questions
. Negotiating the best possible awarded price, terms, and conditions.
- Document all negotiations for
client’sreview and signature.
finalproposal prepare GSA award package for client’s approval.
- Submit client’s GSA Schedule Contract proposal to GSA and provide electronic and hard copies of
proposaland awarded pricelist to client.
Post-Award Services – Maintain 30-Day Maintenance & Support for GSA Schedule Contract
Also Available Are:
- GSA Advantage! Submission & Maintenance
- Pricelist Adjustment & Proposal Solicitation Refresh
- Government Regulations Compliance Review
- Subcontracting Plans
- SAM Applications
- Addition of Special Item Numbers (SIN)
- Administrative, Labor Category, & Demographic Contract Changes
- Monthly GSA Schedule Maintenance Packages
- Excercise of Option to Extend Clients Contract
- Quarterly Sales Reports
- Novation Agreements
- Price Increases
- Price Decreases
MARA, Inc is committed to meeting the training needs of your business by providing both on-site/off-site and one-on-one training that covers all aspects of the GSA/VA Multiple Award Schedules. Our intense training sessions are specifically designed to assist clients in understanding GSA/VA Schedule Contract vehicles. Training topics include:
- GSA Schedule Contract Overview
- Negotiating a GSA Schedule Contract
- Contract Administration
- GSA Advantage
- Other GSA Schedule Contracts
- Government Purchase Card (SmartPay™)
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
- Contractor Teaming Agreements
- Statement of Work
- State & Local Procurement
- Tips on Marketing Your GSA Schedule
- Customized Training Available upon Request
FAR & Agency Regulation:
Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) are the rules, regulations, and standards that govern the federal government’s purchasing and contracting process.
Assistance in navigating and interpretation of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Agency Regulations keeps your company abreast of upcoming legislation and agency rules that will impact your contract and business.
Office: (703) 538-4841
Cell: (703) 407-9668
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday by Appointment Only
Closed on Sunday